Monday, April 03, 2006
Plans


Be the flower delivery guy
Own at least one bear (panda, grizzly, polar...it doesn't matter)
Live in a tent next to a cliff or a tree
Be a forest ranger
Live in an apartment in New York
Sit on the porch and whittle a stick
Be a mailman on a go-ped or on foot
Read the newspaper in the morning
Miss a flight
Paint on canvas
Listen to loud music for an extended period of time
Be a gypsy, but without the fleas
Build a shed
Drop cell phone in the ocean or the lava
Sit in the rain with a bunch of papers that probably shouldn't get wet
Watch the moon go back down
Sleep until the sun comes up
posted by Brett Crockett @ 5:30 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 7:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I missed a flight once. It was great!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me


Home:Bountiful, UT
Home Page
My Profile
My Flickr

Most Recently...
My Recent Posts
The Good (or bad) News:
Cooler sites than mine
My Older Posts