Thursday, February 16, 2006
Elements 2006


This 9x12 double-sided product slick and business cards will be making their way down to "Dixie" for the 2006 Water Conference being held in St. George, Utah the week of February 27th- March 3rd.

If you can explain to me why we Utahans call Southern Utah "Dixie," I'll send you a roll of duct tape. And if you want to correct me regarding the spelling of "Utahans," take a look at the wiki suggestion for Utah as an adjective and demonym first.

Um...anyway...NovotX wanted this piece to keep the look of their product website as much as possible. At first it did a good job, but eventually it pulled quite a ways away from the web design. Cool product though, if you're in to utilities management or just entrepreneurship in general.
posted by Brett Crockett @ 1:00 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger Nate Tueller said…

    Brett you crack me up

     
  • At 8:06 PM, Blogger Brett Crockett said…

    Nate- your dad printed the proofs for this project today, Justin gave me a call to let me know how great they looked. Ted is apparently quite the inker.

    Party next Saturday in West Valley- you down?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me


Home:Bountiful, UT
Home Page
My Profile
My Flickr

Most Recently...
My Recent Posts
The Good (or bad) News:
Cooler sites than mine
My Older Posts