Friday, January 27, 2006
57% of Americans Support Military Action in Iran
A new poll came out today. Read the joke of a story here.

Whatever. How about we change it to "57% of Americans Will Support Military Action in Iran Until They Realize That Some Soldiers Are Going to Get Killed, That it Won't be Easy, And That We Won't be Able to Accomplish What Needs to be Done in 2 Months." That's a much more accurate headline.

And when that realization sets in- they'll change their stance, protest, refer to Bush as a terrorist, call him a criminal, and demand his impeachment.

Bob Gorrell is one of my favorite editorial cartoonists. I saw this one in The Daily Universe the other day. It's referring to the whole wire-tapping fiasco, but I think illustrates the point pretty well:

posted by Brett Crockett @ 11:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me


Home:Bountiful, UT
Home Page
My Profile
My Flickr

Most Recently...
My Recent Posts
The Good (or bad) News:
Cooler sites than mine
My Older Posts