Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Portfolio


All my ads had been created, so I didn't expect the process of assembling them into one book to take me until 5:30am. And I didn't expect all the orange juice I was drinking all morning to give me o.j. poisoning. But it did. I think I have orange juice sledge building up in my lungs.

My problem with the portfolio is that I had to resize all of my ads- there's got to be an easier way than with that dumb tool in InDesign. Or maybe I just need to learn how to use it better. Anyway, what was probably even more difficult was trying to figure out how to sandwich content between two covers in a spiral-bound type book and make sure everything is facing the right way...at 5 in the am. But I finally figured it all out after 11 straight hours. It was complete and I got to sleep 2 hours before submitting it.
posted by Brett Crockett @ 11:30 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 2:23 PM, Blogger becca said…

    cool folio. i linked your blog to my blog. cute.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me


Home:Bountiful, UT
Home Page
My Profile
My Flickr

Most Recently...
My Recent Posts
The Good (or bad) News:
Cooler sites than mine
My Older Posts