Wednesday, October 26, 2005
Email Blender

Mrs. Fields Chiller Word Blender Challenge

This is a project the ad agency I'm interning with has been working on for Mrs. Fields. Paul Mayne, our interactive designer has done an excellent job with it. They began by using open source for the anagram generator, then partnered with Anagram Genius. Neither is working perfectly- I've come up with some pretty awesome words it hasn't even recognized ("dank" for example), so it's in the fine tuning stage right now, but is already a pretty sweet product.

For my part, I've been working on a new dictionary that's going to rock it with relevant words. It should be integrated within a week or so and when it is, I'm sure you'll see my name back at the top of the high score list. Give it a shot here: www.emailblender.com.
posted by Brett Crockett @ 8:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me


Home:Bountiful, UT
Home Page
My Profile
My Flickr

Most Recently...
My Recent Posts
The Good (or bad) News:
Cooler sites than mine
My Older Posts