Monday, January 23, 2006
Marching Bands of Manhattan


Another reason I love this band: The first one has finally been released- Marching Bands of Manhattan by director Paul Brown is up on the site. Paul Brown has also directed music videos for Billy Corgan, Sevendust, etc., and the movie poster for White Balloon among others. Each song from "Plans" has been made into a music video, adding up to an anthology of 12 short films titled "Directions." Eventually, they'll be released on a DVD.

The videos were created by 12 different directors, and will be unveiled one by one on Death Cab's Web site starting today. I realy liked it- check it out here, or go to www.deathcabforcutie.com for the full experience including a video introduction to "Directions."
posted by Brett Crockett @ 10:38 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me


Home:Bountiful, UT
Home Page
My Profile
My Flickr

Most Recently...
My Recent Posts
The Good (or bad) News:
Cooler sites than mine
My Older Posts