Thursday, February 09, 2006
iStockphoto Sells Out


Good for the iStock guys, sad for the iStock users.

"On February 9, in the early hours of the morning, iStockphoto agreed to join the Getty Images family."


They say they won't change, but your best friend said the same thing when he started dating that chick. And look at the mess that made. It always changes.

And when an independent photo house that sells images for $1-$10 joins up with one of the world's largest who sells images for $80-$400 and up, something's gotta change. Too bad.

Read the well-written explanation here.
posted by Brett Crockett @ 8:00 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger Brett Crockett said…

    Looks like I may have been right about things changing. XX-Large files are now "$20/40," meaning a jump of 10-30 dollars on the XX-Large size if I'm not mistaken.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me


Home:Bountiful, UT
Home Page
My Profile
My Flickr

Most Recently...
My Recent Posts
The Good (or bad) News:
Cooler sites than mine
My Older Posts