Monday, March 13, 2006
Today's Traffic Brought To You By...


An inquiry into the increased traffic to my blog today turned up a mention of my opinion of the new state slogan in LaVarr Webb's "Monday Buzz" article on utahpolicy.com.* He spelled my name wrong, but for the honor [insert sarcasm here] of being mentioned in any article along with advice to Bob Bennet or "the inevitable legalization of polygamy," I'll let it slide.*

Thank you Mr. Web.

*This is possibly the longest sentence I've ever written.
*This one beat the first sentence, and is now confirmed as the longest sentence I've ever written.
posted by Brett Crockett @ 1:00 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me


Home:Bountiful, UT
Home Page
My Profile
My Flickr

Most Recently...
My Recent Posts
The Good (or bad) News:
Cooler sites than mine
My Older Posts