Friday, March 03, 2006
Super Dell Finally Snaps


This is the wierdest thing I've seen in a long time. By far.

Totally Awesome Computers shut down today, and owner Dell Schanze is blaming the media, or more accurately- spouting off like a mad man. A few of my favorite quotes:

"You are angels of Satan,"
"all of the media in Utah are liars and murderers."


The closing of the company will leave around 80 people without jobs, although PC Laptops (another crazy company, if you judge by their advertisements) will be hiring around thirty of Totally Awesome's employees.

In response to the question of what would happen to his employees, Dell replied "The blood of these people is on your hands. You just destroyed the greatest computer company of all time."

Wait...Totally Awesome Computers was the "greatest computer company of all time?" That's probably news to the computer community at large.

My guess as to why "the greatest computer company of all time" is now closed? Dell spent all the profits on trophies and awards for his own company. (Probably got the idea from "personal medals" in this year's Olympics)

And finally, my favorite Dell Schanze quote:

"You're angels of Satan, and that's horrible. I can say to the people of Utah, please pray for all the news people, because if you die right now, your souls and eternal salvation is in serious jeopardy."

To get the full effect, you've got to check out the video from KSL Here (you'll need Real player ). The video is priceless.

Rumors are the IRS is auditing.
posted by Brett Crockett @ 6:00 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Absolutely hillarious. That dude is nuts.

     
  • At 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wonder how many times that guy was beat up as a kid. He reminds me of the insecure rich kid that would buy you things if you played with him. That said, the real underlying question still remains; Are we going to loose that pillar of the community "Totally Awesome Guns" too?

     
  • At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Super Dell didn't go nuts, he was there a long time ago. When he had an entourag of butt buddies worshiping his juvenile behavior he was on top. If at any time in the past he had encountered a challenge he would have shown his nasty, psycho side.

    I'm singing, "He's a crook and a con and I'm glad he's gone."

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me


Home:Bountiful, UT
Home Page
My Profile
My Flickr

Most Recently...
My Recent Posts
The Good (or bad) News:
Cooler sites than mine
My Older Posts