Wednesday, March 15, 2006
The Future of Radio


A few days ago, some sort of chemical imbalance or avian bird flu convinced me that I didn't have enough to keep busy, and I started writing a paper about terrestrial (AM/FM) radio and the direction it's headed.

Writing a paper without me being coerced is simmilar to spontaneous combustion, only much less likely to happen without the help of a flame thrower. In any case, I started and now I'm determined to finish.

In an effort to keep from being completely biased, I've put together a short survey to get an idea of the public's habits and perceptions in relation to radio. If you'd like to participate in the survey (25 questions you already know the answer to unless you're generally comotose), you'll be entered to win one of two gift certificates to The Macaroni Grill. They're worth $10 each. At that rate if you take it, you could, in theory, make $60/hour. Your work week is limited to about 10 minutes, though, so don't get too excited.

Please take the survey here. And if you would share the survey with your buddies, hombres, hermanas, family and friends, subjects, and other acquaintances (no pets, please), I'd really appreciate it. Really. Thanks.
posted by Brett Crockett @ 12:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me


Home:Bountiful, UT
Home Page
My Profile
My Flickr

Most Recently...
My Recent Posts
The Good (or bad) News:
Cooler sites than mine
My Older Posts