Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Online Media, Anyone?


The guys over at Crowell asked me to post this and I couldn't think of a good reason why not. They're located downtown in the Gateway, so if you're interested in a job in online media but you also want a cool office and quick access to the latest Bo Bice album (the Virgin Megastore is right downstairs), this might be the job for you. Best of all, it seems they understand that while otherwise somewhat useless, sparsely-visited blogs are still cool enough to post job openings. Contact Crowell with any questions at 531-0533.

To read the job description, go here.

Oh, and it's not online media, so it doesn't relate to the job posting, but here's some radio they did for Clear Bra. "Ricochet with a capital R and then a lowercase icochet." Nice. Very nice.
posted by Brett Crockett @ 1:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me


Home:Bountiful, UT
Home Page
My Profile
My Flickr

Most Recently...
My Recent Posts
The Good (or bad) News:
Cooler sites than mine
My Older Posts