Wednesday, August 30, 2006
When September Comes


As September comes, t-shirt and trousers are laid out next to Trapper Keeper and new white sneakers. I'm supposed to be ready for the magical morning when I'll become a student again. Somehow though, I can't help but feel I was supposed to be done with this a year ago.

It's a strange case of Spring fever when going to school feels right but being in school feels wrong. And it's not Spring.

In any case, I'll be there in a few days. Provo, Utah for another 9 months of the Junior Baccon Cheeseburger on odd and the Hot-and-Ready special on even days (and maybe some ramen somewhere in the middle to mix things up).

Anyway, when it started, this blog was mainly about advertising. Gradually, as I drifted to Hawaii and Wyoming and wherever else I drifted over the summer, the content drifted with me. Now that I'm drifting back toward the police state of Provo, I suppose the content will make its way back to advertising or over-zealous law enforcement.

With that, check out my favorite new Mac ad:

posted by Brett Crockett @ 8:00 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 6:52 PM, Blogger Nate Tueller said…

    Just wanted to let you know I really enjoy your blog, no matter the topic. I'm glad to hear you're almost done with school...I'm not a fan of the "Provo Brett." We always have to meet up for the gigs. Hope things are going well.

     
  • At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just love the "sweet spirt" you have after time spent in Utah County.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me


Home:Bountiful, UT
Home Page
My Profile
My Flickr

Most Recently...
My Recent Posts
The Good (or bad) News:
Cooler sites than mine
My Older Posts