Thursday, October 25, 2007
Grab Bag
Things have been pretty busy lately with work, a bit of freelancing and the holidays (Ramadan and Halloween). We're moving this weekend and next, and then we have November next month, so things don't look like they're going to slow down for a while. I figured I'd take some time while I've got it to post a few things I've worked on in the last while. I didn't really get permission to post any of them, so I did a little cropping to keep it semi-anonymous. Descriptions follow...


Got another couple of weeks to go on this one.




Logo redesign for a pretty sweet software product. If you're in public utilities (aren't we all?), let me know and I'll send you their way. My part in the project was more to give it a jump-start, then their in-house marketing (or "JJ") took the ball and did some pretty sweet stuff.




Measuring the future of online video. Actually did this a few months ago, but it's just being implemented. On second thought, decided against posting the screenshot. If you squint really hard, this is what it would look like.




The little lady and I decided to start a sort of family blog a few weeks ago and kicked it into high gear once we found out everyone else already had one. I used WordPress for the first time, so it's been a fun project—but we're still waiting for Whittney to add the content.

What's that you say? The design is a little juvenile? Probably true, but it's different than anything I've done before (especially illustration-wise) and I had a blast doing it. No pun intended. We'll see where it goes from here. If i could just get someone to nag Whittney...




You know those times when you really, really, really wish you could make the decision for the client?

posted by Brett Crockett @ 12:00 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 10:33 AM, Blogger Daybreaking Dickersons said…

    Hey remember me? No, well your wife does. Are you moving to Daybreak? I heard that you were at some point. What is Whitney's blog?

     
  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger Brett Crockett said…

    Of course i do- Nobody else spells it Diania! We've put off building a house for a while, but we still roll around Daybreak when we feel like going for a drive. We're jealous.

    Whittney's blog is www.itscrockettscience.com, but she has yet to post. Word is that she'll be working on it this weekend...we'll see. She'd love to hear from you though.

     
  • At 3:37 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Hey! It is your cousin Sarah! It was great to see you a couple weeks ago! I have a blog too, but you have to be invited...I'd love to invite you...what email address should I use?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me


Home:Bountiful, UT
Home Page
My Profile
My Flickr

Most Recently...
My Recent Posts
The Good (or bad) News:
Cooler sites than mine
My Older Posts