Friday, October 05, 2007
Making Great Voicemail Accessible


This isn't really going to be a post about accessibility although I do love being able to check my voice mail from my email or online, forward it to other people, and record a unique personal greeting for every contact in my phone. But the best part is that I can download and edit, and even post a link so that anyone can hear a specific message. So from now on, when I get a good one, all I have to do is post the link in my del.icio.us links. Here are a couple of my favorites from the last few days:

» A guy leaves a message after he slams into my trailer in broad daylight. Click here to listen.

» Grant Nielsen calls me "music man." Click here to listen.
posted by Brett Crockett @ 7:45 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hehehe. "i saw your trailer here...and couldn't see it...ya, couldn't see it and hit it..."

    did you know him?

     
  • At 3:19 PM, Blogger Brett Crockett said…

    Nope--didn't know him. And the trailer still hasn't been fixed.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me


Home:Bountiful, UT
Home Page
My Profile
My Flickr

Most Recently...
My Recent Posts
The Good (or bad) News:
Cooler sites than mine
My Older Posts