Monday, March 26, 2007
Looking for a Change of Venue


So I'm on the job hunt again and the job descriptions I've seen so far have been awesomeme. Requirements for a graphic designer position in SLC:

  • While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.

  • The employee must exert up to 20 lbs of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 lbs. of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.

  • Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.


  • Sounds like a dream job.
    posted by Brett Crockett @ 9:00 AM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Me


    Home:Bountiful, UT
    Home Page
    My Profile
    My Flickr

    Most Recently...
    My Recent Posts
    The Good (or bad) News:
    Cooler sites than mine
    My Older Posts