Monday, January 01, 2007
So, you need web design?


Why choose bcrockett for your next online project? Let's list a few good reasons:

  • Affordable
  • Fast
  • Good-looking (not me, your new website)


  • When it's time for you to improve your image, to keep up with technology and the world your business competes in- it's time to hire bcrockett. Call 801-824-5544 or email brett [at] bcrockett [dot] com to discuss how we can blow the socks off your competition.
    posted by Brett Crockett @ 8:00 AM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 9:09 AM, Blogger Dave said…

      I'd like you to redesign my blog (TheOtherDrummer.com). But you'll need to do complete comps first, apply each and let me test them individually. Then, after a few months (if I'm not tired of it yet) I might be able to find some kind of compensation which will probably come in the form of scrap metal or stray animals. What do you say?

       
    • At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Well, I do love stray animals. I'll take a gopher as a down payment and we can get started.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     

    About Me


    Home:Bountiful, UT
    Home Page
    My Profile
    My Flickr

    Most Recently...
    My Recent Posts
    The Good (or bad) News:
    Cooler sites than mine
    My Older Posts